5G QA Engineer
We are looking for Atayalan 5G QA Engineer. We are building a NaaS platform for 5G networks in a completely new way spanning wireless communications, data networking and cloud native services covering 4G/5G, WIFI and IOT connectivity technologies. The company is at an early stage, and you will have a tremendous opportunity to play a key role. Send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in shaping the next generation of enterprise networking.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities: The role is that of a hands-on technical QA Engineer with prior experience in 4G/5G Network functions. You will be responsible for designing and executing the test plan for the Atayalan 5G solution. Product testing will cover 5G packet core, cloud native platform, system integration and regressions testing for coverage and release.
- Validate, test, and document test results for all software modules
- Provide status and metrics of current QA activities for the purpose of tracking and reporting project information.
- Help define, implement, and assure the overall quality test methodology, test strategy and release criteria of all products
- Maintain/continue upgrading the regression test environment
- Evaluate test equipment and automation frameworks for 5G UE and gNB simulators
- BS (MS preferred) in CS, EE or Equivalent
- Prior working experience with System/performance/solution testing of 4G (PGW, MME, SGW) or 5G Packet core solutions (SMF, AMF, UPF)
- Thorough understanding of LTE and/or 5G Call Flow
- Must be familiar with 5G packet core configuration and deployment models
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on testing of 4G or 5G packet core stack
- Experience with UE and RAN simulators for functional, and performance testing
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Golang, Shell
- Experience writing automation and testing in cloud-based environments
- Strong knowledge of testing methodology and CI/CD processes. Familiarity with Git, Jenkins
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of test automation tools
- Excellent in problem-solving